Meet Your Team
Our Mission guides us. We live and breathe our Values.
We are your Solutions Team.
Sandy | You are her priority.
President and owner of Tidestone Solutions, Sandra Allin Wyman
- Sandy is a master solver. She creates solutions by personally digging into your business, to find and resolve challenges. She always looks ahead to relentlessly develop her team and processes.
- She is a community advocate through her involvement with organizations like USM Corporate Partners, CFMA and mentoring, and is new to the Maine Women’s Fund. Sandy finds balance via practicing yoga, gardening and spending time with family and friends.
Alicia | She turns your keystrokes into processes.
Solution Specialist - Applications, Alicia Berglund
- Alicia makes solutions a reality. She dives into process review, partners with you to manage implementation and trains your team. She thrives on constantly finding new ways to support staff and clients.
- She is a change agent in her community by organizing and facilitating software User Groups. Alicia finds balance via running, reading and spending time with her husband and three daughters
Darren | He unlocks the potential of your software.
Lead Technical Consultant, Darren Woodbrey
- Darren can. There are no limits to the customizations, modifications and integrations he performs to Dynamics GP and Intacct to tailor a solution to your needs. He offers prompt, clear and thorough responses to your technical needs, and ours, as the manager of our internal IT, Citrix and Cloud environments, and more…
- He is an avid woodworker who loves to bike and spend time with his wife and daughter.
Denise | Your reports are her specialty.
Solution Specialist – Technical, Denise Libby
- Denise makes it easy to access the information you need. She develops and customizes ad-hoc reports (Excel, SSRS, SmartList) and performs integrations, upgrades, updates and installations.
- She loves to cheer for her very active children and can be seen on the stage of her community theater from time to time.
Lindsay | She makes the end-user happy.
Application Support Consultant/Marketing Director, Lindsay Walsh
- Lindsay’s focus is the end-user satisfaction via Dynamics GP setups | training and technical support. She also orchestrates our marketing, events and communication efforts.
- Helping others within her community is second nature to Lindsay who actively takes part in Hour Exchange Portland and is also a doula. She finds balance by practicing yoga, reading, sewing and family bike rides with her husband and daughter.
Aric | He helps our team, so they can focus on you.
Accounting Assistant, Aric Wyman
- Aric provides back-up support on Dynamics GP payables and receivables, in between research and analytical projects.
- He’s a Bentley University student that started his own business at 16 and has a long history of football and other athletics to stay healthy.
To improve the lives and businesses of our customers, employees and partner organizations by providing effective software solutions and building relationships based on trust, professionalism and respect.
To our Customers:
We will earn your trust by being fair and honest in all of our interactions with you;
We will provide quality products and services that will improve your business;
We are committed to working with you for the long term, to transcend the vendor label and become your trusted partner.
To our Team
We will create a fulfilling and flexible work environment that supports a balanced work – life priority.
To our Community
We will invest time and experience in the areas for which we are capable, in an effort to be responsible and involved members of our communities.
Show AllHide All
Tidestone Solutions was founded in 1988 as Gilchrist Scott, Ltd. by Tobey Scott. In 1993, Sandy Wyman joined the company, soon becoming part of the ownership team, and refined the offerings of the organization from multiple business process system solutions to a more specific focus. In 2010 she became the sole owner, and has continued with her Constant Improvement Process to keep her team, company, and clients on the cutting edge of technology. The company changed its name from Gilchrist Scott to Tidestone Solutions in 2012.