7/16: Why Cloud? Cloud Computing for Finance – Evaluating Security, Risk and Value
With hundreds of thousands of businesses adopting cloud computing, the benefits are becoming obvious – cost savings and high ROI, anywhere anytime access to information, increased productivity, and reduced dependence on internal IT. But questions abound regarding security, privacy, risks, the actual total cost and value of cloud computing, and whether the cloud is appropriate for the finance department.
Join us for a FREE Webinar – “Cloud Computing for Finance – Evaluating Security, Risk and Value” to hear the latest insights.
- What are the risks of moving to cloud computing and how do you protect yourself?
- How secure is the cloud and what do you look for when evaluating a vendor?
- How do calculate the ROI of cloud computing versus running on-premises software yourself?
- What are the benefits of cloud computing for the finance department?
- What are the top areas that businesses should target first?
When: July 16th 11:00 am – 12:00 (Eastern)
Register for this Free Webinar by contacting Lindsay Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org