Are you considering upgrading to GP 2016?
Here is a brief list of system requirements that we suggest for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016. You can share this list with your technical team to see if your system is ready for the newest version of Dynamics GP, or you can contact Tidestone Solutions for more information:
- Microsoft Windows 7 operating system or higher
- 1 Dual Core or 1 Single Core Processor 2.6 GHz or higher
- At least 16GB of available hard disk space
- A minimum of 2GB of available RAM
- 1GB Ethernet
- Microsoft Office version 2013 x86 or Microsoft Office 2016
- If you’re using Office 2013 x86 or 2016 x64, your server type in “System Preferences” must be set to “Exchange”
- The Exchange server type only supports XPS and DOCX, and PDF is not supported with the Exchange server type
- If you’re using Office 2013 x86 or 2016 32bit, your server type in “System Preferences” can be set to MAPI or Exchange
- Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher
- An ODBC Driver is required for Dynamics GP 2016 (SQL Native Client 10.0 or 11.0)
- Adobe X is required
For more information about server requirements, contact us today! Your requirements will depend on your usage – whether your system is on premise, in the cloud, the number of users you have, the types of modules you use and more.
To find out if your system meets the requirements to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016, contact Tidestone Solutions today! 207-761-2133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.