Tidestone Solutions is hiring! We're looking for a Software Sales Executive that will be responsible for new business development, finding qualified leads for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics GP back-office accounting products. This role requires relationship building in the community and industries for which we are involved, and ongoing education and professional development to attain proficiency in the industries, products, and services that Tidestone Solutions provides.
The Software Sales Executive will be focused on building the sales pipeline, following the sales methodology with the assistance of the owner and other members of Tidestone Solutions. A sale may consist of software, cloud, custom development, integration, training and implementation services.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Prospecting to find businesses and industries that are in need of back-office accounting software
- Qualifying opportunities to determine if there is a good fit for our software & services
- Researching product capabilities and pricing
- Talking to prospects on the phone to identify need and understand business process
- Writing proposals and engagement letters
- Scheduling sales and demo appointments
- Following the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Vendor relations with Microsoft and independent software vendors
- Some marketing related to webinars, user group meetings, industry trade shows and local events
- Some travel may be involved as it relates to industry events and Microsoft events/training
To learn more the required experience and compensation details for this role, please contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-761-2133.