Field Service Companies Rejoice in the Power of Microsoft Dynamics ERP
As the name implies, Field Service companies have a unique set of requirements tailored for a mobile force of workers who, rather than sitting at their desks at home or in the office, perform their jobs in the field. That field could be anywhere. A shop on Main Street with a computer problem. A wind turbine on a remote hill. A downed wire in a snowstorm.
Those jobs can be challenging. Or, they can be simplified, managed, and controlled with the right tools and the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system – Microsoft Dynamics ERP. In a mobile world, with devices that sync to the back office, anything is possible.
To get the job done, you need:
- Native mobile support
- Remote Service companies
To enhance productivity, you need the ability to:
- Manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations
- Manage inventory updates and stock history across warehouses, depots, and trucks
- Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely
To serve your mobile workforce you need:
- Mobile apps that give your technicians a 360-degree view of customers and case histories; access to case histories leads to greater accuracy when providing estimates
- Automated time-entry systems for your workers that can be accessed from the field
To Cloud or Not to Cloud
Tidestone Solutions has decades of experience providing comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions for companies in the Field Service sector. Now, with the release 2 years ago of Microsoft Dynamics 365, there are two excellent options for you to choose from:
- MicrosoftDynamics GP, which is available on-premise or in the cloud
- MicrosoftDynamics 365, a native cloud solution
Why Tidestone Solutions?
We are your trusted Microsoft Certified Partner providing Dynamics software solutions since 1995. We want to help you increase efficiencies and maximize profits.
GET STARTED on your way to improved field service operations. Email us at email@example.com, or just pick up the phone and call Tidestone at 207.761.2133.