Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018: What’s Coming Your Way on October 1st?
There may not be an announcement heralded with trumpets and drum rolls. There may not be a press conference on a national news network. And it may not be a sold-out headliner at Madison Square Garden in New York City. But within the Microsoft Dynamics GP community of partners and customers, Dynamics 2018 is very big news.
For 2 reasons:
- A new release brings scores of features and benefits that will make Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 even more awesome than ever.
- For anyone who has been worried about the future of Dynamics GP, you can stop worrying.
Scheduled for release on October 1, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It will continue to provide the core functionality you rely on, but now there will be new enhancements to the core application, the platform, and the user experience.
As always, Microsoft does not reveal all of the enhancements in one fell swoop. Perhaps that adds to the excitement as we await each new revelation.
Here’s what we know so far about what Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 will include:
- The next evolution of Doc Attach will be available on most master record windows, inquiry windows, and transaction entry windows.
- Users will have easier and faster ways to get to find and access the data they’re looking for in order to make business decisions based off the information stored in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- The Financials and HR/Payroll experience has been optimized.
- The capabilities of Workflow have been extended to include GL Account and Purchase Invoice, copy step, and reminder emails.
- The Power Suite has evolved to include support for Paging and Filtering in OData Services, support for OData V4, and the Power BI Content Pack.
If you’re itching for more information, take a look at Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 What’s New. If seeing is believing, check out this 11-minute video that’s all about the new features coming your way in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018:
If you’ve been contemplating an upgrade, this would be a good time to discuss it with your friends at Tidestone Solutions. Email us at email@example.com, or just pick up the phone and call Tidestone at 207.761.2133.