Our Cloud Is YourCloud
Actually, our cloud is two clouds!
And I don’t mean the clouds in the sky. What I do mean is that Tidestone Solutions offers two cloud options for the ever-popular Microsoft Dynamics GP software. Dynamics GP, a comprehensive ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution, existed as a much-favored on premise ERP solution way back in the days when the only clouds were the ones in the deep blue sky.
Fortunately, you don’t need a rocket ship in order to blast your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution into the cloud. All you need is YourCloud by Tidestone Solutions.
As I alluded to at the beginning of this message, there are two cloud formations available.
YourCloud for Existing Microsoft Dynamics GP Clients: It’s Called BYOL
If your business already owns Microsoft Dynamics GP software, Bring Your Own License (BYOL) is probably the best option for you.
YourCloud provides existing Dynamics GP customers the opportunity to move their on premise application to YourCloud, where:
- Upgrades are FREE
- Your system is maintained by Tidestone Solutions
- You have way more time to focus on your business
Moving your on premise solution to YourCloud is easy. We’ll work together to determine the right time and minimize the downtime for your users. After moving to YourCloud, you will continue to:
- Pay an annual enhancement fee which includes software updates and service packs
- Have access to Microsoft Customer Source
- Have your usual allowance of support incidents with Microsoft
NOTE: If your Microsoft Dynamics GP licenses and annual enhancement are current, we can discuss the benefits of transferring your licenses from BYOL to SPLA (see below).
YourCloud for New Microsoft Dynamics GP Clients: It’s Called SPLA
If you are considering a Microsoft Dynamics GP software solution for your company and do not currently own the software, a Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA) is probably the best, most cost-effective option for you.
As a new Tidestone Microsoft Dynamics GP YourCloud SPLA client:
- There is no up-front (capital) investment
- There is no annual enhancement fee
- You will pay a per user/per month license fee for the # of users your business currently has
- You can easily adjust your user count up or down on a monthly basis
- Additional functionality (from the Dynamics GP suite or from an ISV) can be easily integrated
- FREE upgrades will be conducted bi-annually
- You still have the ability to schedule your upgrades at a time that’s ideal for your company
Common benefits enjoyed by both YourCloud BYOL and SPLA clients include:
Privacy: You own and control your own data. You sign a YourCloud hosting services agreement, but you have the freedom and flexibility to move your data at any time.
Security: Microsoft Azure is the platform where your data is stored with YourCloud. Your data resides on a secure network where threats are professionally managed and communication is encrypted. Additionally, user access is controlled with secure sign on in YourCloud.
Redundancy: With multiple servers and backups of your data, you can rest assured knowing that you will have history backups if the server were to experience down time.
Experience: Tidestone Solutions has been serving Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) clients since 1988. Do that math! That gives us 40 years of unbeatable experience.