What You Need to Know about Microsoft Dynamics ERP for Field Service
If there’s a field service component in your operations, then you know the challenges faced by field services companies.
What you need is integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that will enable you to track revenue, expenses, and profitability, not just by the job, but from the field, too. Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems – be it Microsoft Dynamics GP or Microsoft Dynamics 365 – tie it all together for you.
For any field service business, such as specialty construction, having your internal team worry about things like coding or manually entering their time into a homegrown system is highly inefficient. Our customers can streamline their financial systems and operational processes with Microsoft Dynamics GP or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Microsoft has been recognized by Gartner as a field service visionary because of Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions:
Allow your field service personnel to:
- Spend more time on high priority tasks on the job site
- Give your project managers real-time insight into their projects in real time and at all times
- Access the business intelligence (BI) required to accurately report on profitability
- Use mobile tools that sync to your back-office systems
- Take advantage of full integration throughout departments within your organization
Optimize your resources when you:
- Automate scheduling: Improve profitability by automatically scheduling the technician with the right job skills and best location to fit in more appointments per day.
- Empower dispatchers: Manage resource assignments across multiple work orders using an interactive, drag-and-drop schedule board.
- Streamline inventory management: Synchronize and track inventory down to the truck level with real-time visibility to increase first-time fix rates.
Make technicians more effective when you can:
- Ensure on-time appointments: Keep technicians on time with the best route, turn-by-turn directions, and work order details that can be updated in real-time on any device.
- Share customer information: Get a 360-degree view of customer preferences and history with personalized step-by-step instructions to reliably track and complete the task at hand.
- Boost on-site efficiency: Improve field processes through mobile access to back-office information for technicians to effectively capture and update all work order details.
- Create new levels of productivity: Improve outcomes with access to leading-edge technologies such as mixed reality headsets to offer technicians hands-free guidance.
And there is so much more.