Our Microsoft Dynamics Dream Team Will Bring Your Process Improvement Dreams to Life
Microsoft Dynamics software products very feature-rich right out-of-the-box. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be improved!
In fact, we encourage you to dream big! Let your creative juices flow and let your imagination run wild! Then let us know what changes you would like to make to your software’s existing functionality and the Tidestone Solutions team of software developers – who specialize in custom development – will make it happen. We use Microsoft technology, Visual Studio, C#, Dexterity, and/or Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to make your ideas come to life, no matter how big or small.
If there’s anything we can do to optimize the user experience (UX) and increase productivity, we will do it. Whenever you’re ready, here are our:
5 Steps Toward Customizing Dynamics Software
- Create a robust business process.
- Create a Use Case to communicate your requirements to the Tidestone team.
- Tidestone will develop a software solution for you.
- Tidestone will create a test environment so that your users can test the customization with real data before deploying in your production environment.
- Be creative! If you think a process could be improved in any way, you are right.
To help you get started, here are Tidestone’s:
10 Simple Dynamics Software Customization Ideas
- Adding or removing fields in your native Dynamics software windows
- Defaulting data to specific fields including Batch IDs, Buyer IDs, General Ledger Accounts, Document Numbers, Dates, and more
- Creating new Dynamics windows or fields for data entry
- Integrating Dynamics with your other business applications, databases, or spreadsheets
- Pushing data to your other business applications
- Pulling data into Dynamics from your other business applications
- Integrating with on-premise, SaaS or cloud-hosted solutions
- Integrating with e-Commerce websites
- Connecting Dynamics to your Windows desktop applications
- Customizing your reports using visual dashboards
UI and UX
There’s almost nothing more important than an intuitive UI (User Interface), with the possible exception of a superior UX (User Experience). This is the lesson we’ve learned over 24 years in the Microsoft Dynamics software business.
What are you waiting for? Contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or pick up the phone and call Tidestone at 207.761.2133.