Why We Implement Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions
Let us quickly clarify a few points.
1-Tidestone Solutions does not implement all of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions. We’ve chosen to focus on Just 2 of them, namely Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (often referred to as merely as BC).
2-Tidestone does not just implement GP and Business Central; we also provide support, training, upgrades, custom development, and business process consulting.
3-We have been implementing (and all the rest) Dynamics GP since we opened our doors in 1995, back when it was still called Great Plains. And we’ve been offering Business Central to our clients who want a real cloud solution since BC was released in 2018.
Our Top 5 Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Name Recognition – Microsoft is a household name! We can’t say the same for some of GP’s competition. Sage? Acumatica? Infor? There’s nothing wrong with any of those products; they’re just not household names.
- Longevity – In 1993, it was one of the first accounting software solutions ever released. There’s something to be said for the survival of a software product. In a market that has seen so much consolidation, GP is still going strong.
- Ease of Use – GP is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. You don’t have to know any programming languages to run Dynamics GP. You don’t need a database administrator. You don’t need your IT department to pull financial reports out of GP. It’s all easy.
- On-Premise – While so many ERP systems have moved to the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics GP is much beloved by companies who still prefer an on-premise solution. It’s worth noting, however, that you can run GP in the cloud if you want to, and we can help you make that move.
- Cutting Edge – Microsoft continues to invest heavily in GP, with updates coming out 3 times a year. So, it’s always cutting edge. The October release, for example, included a whopping 38 new features! Take a look at all 38, and you’ll see what I mean.
Our Top 5 Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Name Recognition – There’s no lack of cloud ERP solutions on the market today. But the Microsoft name is a valuable cachet. It’s synonymous with quality. When our clients choose Microsoft Business Central, they’re getting a known entity.
- True Cloud – Business Central is not an on-premise solution that has been re-engineered to work in the cloud. It’s as purpose-built for the cloud. And that makes all the difference.
- Integration with the Microsoft Office Suite – Even if you have never used an ERP system, the full integration with the familiar Microsoft Office Suite is a huge boon. It reduces the learning curve and makes the Office suite available to you through your BC system.
- Designed for SMBs – Business Central is the version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 that was developed specifically for SMBs (small and mid-sized businesses). You don’t have to buy a solution with advanced features that you pay for but don’t need and won’t use.
- SaaS – Business Central is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. It eliminates all of the upfront costs because you pay a fixed, per user, monthly subscription fee. You know exactly how much to budget, and you turn CapEx into OpEx, too.
Take the Next Step
We’re here to help you determine precisely what’s right for your business. Whether it’s Microsoft Dynamics GP or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you’ll be in good hands with the Tidestone team. Here’s how to contact us. Visit us at www.TidestoneSolutions.com. Email us at email@example.com. Or call us at 207-956-6635.