Field Service Company Optimizes Operations with Help from Microsoft and Tidestone
I want to introduce you to our client, Workplace Essentials. We think they’re pretty special. They’re a leading provider of restroom and workplace hygiene services to commercial businesses and public facilities. Their commitment to service and protecting the environment makes Workplace Essentials a unique player in the green initiative.
With multiple service teams on the road every day, servicing many locations every day, Workplace Essentials needed a mobile service application for optimized route delivery, with real-time updates to handheld devices in the field and in the dispatcher portal.
The company was already running Microsoft Dynamics GP for ERP. But the service management software they were using was outdated, cumbersome and lacked several key features. We knew exactly what they needed. So, Tidestone Solutions came to the rescue. We developed a mobile service application and dispatch portal with tight integration to Dynamics GP.
Take a look at the main elements of the final solution and the benefits of each.
Mobile Application for Service Technicians
- Ability to prep for routes by reviewing and picking inventory items needed for the route
- Secure logins and technician-specific route, stop, and service details
- View and update or complete tasks
- Communication back to dispatch in real-time
- Electronic signatures from the customer
- Secure logins for dispatchers
- Ability to move stops, update routes, change technicians
- Communications to and from technicians
Microsoft Dynamics GP>Service Management Integration
- Real-time synchronization
- Service calls marked as “Routed” and “Complete.”
- Routes, stops, inventory, tasking, and resolutions
- Electronic signature acceptance
And there’s more. Read the full case study.
Field Service is not the only industry we specialize in. Tidestone also has an extraordinary depth and breadth of expertise in Recipe Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution, as but two examples.
To learn more about how Tidestone develops custom process improvements for companies like yours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-956-6635.