Meet the Partner Dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics GP
When some people think about “great plains,” they think about the flatlands that lie west of the Mississippi and east of the Rockies, home to the Plains Indians, and the vast areas where the buffalo roam. But for those of us who work in the arena of accounting and ERP software, Great Plains is inextricably linked to the popular software program that was purchased by Microsoft in 2001 and is now known as Microsoft Dynamics GP.
More than 50,000 companies run their businesses on Dynamics GP, and GP users are an incredibly loyal group of people. They love the software and tend to stick with it, despite the newer Dynamics products that entered the market a few years ago. However, due to mergers, acquisitions, attrition, and consolidation, there are fewer Microsoft partners supporting GP today than ever before. Tidestone Solutions is one of them.
We built a highly successful business on Great Plains, and we have remained loyal to that product, under its new ownership and its new name. We’re not just loyal to the software, we’re also dedicated to the continued, long-term support of our current Dynamics GP clients. And we’re here to welcome new clients to the fold as well. We have found that Microsoft Dynamics GP is especially popular as a step up from QuickBooks or companies looking for more and better functionality than some other lower-tier ERP solutions provide.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Has Everything Your Business Need to Succeed
Dynamics GP provides greater control over your financials, operations, and inventory. It’s a complete business management solution for small and mid-sized businesses that goes far beyond mere accounting software. It’s a solution that’s flexible, configurable, and designed to grow with you. Let’s take a brief look at some of the areas that may be of interest to you.
- Financial management and accounting – For managing your cash, assets, and banking.
- Inventory management and operations – For tracking and managing your production, inventory, orders, returns, and vendors.
- Sales and service – For managing your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contracts.
- Human resources and payroll – For hiring, training, and paying your team with the help of complete employee profiles and evaluation tools.
- Business intelligence and reporting – For real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and take action based on insights.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can…
- Get up and running quickly – Reduce training time and disruptions because GP has the familiar look and feel of Outlook. And GP is integrated with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Make data-driven decisions – Quickly make informed decisions using out-of-the-box reporting and smart analytics tools.
- Work wherever your business takes you. Get a consistent, secure experience across your desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
Looking for an ERP solution that all of the right stuff?
Contact Tidestone. Email email@example.com, or call 207.761.2133.